You want to work in Germany. You are looking for a suitable job and are hoping to get your qualification recognised in Germany.
Business Service Agentur takes care of all the paperwork free of charge.
We expect our candidates to:
- Become familiar with the new tasks and professional practices that are sometimes different from those in their country of origin
- Be willing and able to integrate in their destination country
- Have a good knowledge of the German language and willingness to continue advancing in their linguistic skills
- Be highly motivated and flexible
- Show commitment and dedication to the satisfaction of their patients
Once we have received your application for a job, Business Service Agentur selects the suitable candidates. We then start a selection and preparation process with these candidates.
Requirements for the mediation:
- Study of the applications
- Verification of the training equivalents as a condition for the recognition of the professional qualification in Germany
- Selection interview with professional experts from Germany
- Key points in the interview: professional experience, personal motivation to work in Germany and family situation
- Preparation of a candidate profile
- The candidate profile is the basis for suitable mediation with a German medical institution
- The candidate receives information about the proposed medical institution in Germany
- If the candidate profile corresponds to the client’s requirements, a work contract is organised
- Participation in an intensive German language course in the country of origin
- Candidates prepare the necessary documentation for their qualifications to be recognised in Germany
- Business Service Agentur hands over applications for work permits
- Pass the language exam